The Passionate Plotter: A Self-Guided Writing Workshop & Workbook by Diana Kathryn Plopa
NOW AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER! ANTICIPATED RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 2020!
If you pre-order this book, you will be contacted by email when it is available for pickup or, if you ordered it for delivery, when it will be shipped.
This book is an amalgamation of several years of workshop lectures and worksheets. It is intended as a hands-on resource for those who want to write a book, but cannot, for reasons of travel, expense, or scheduling conflicts, attend a workshop in person.
Inside, you’ll receive guidance on nearly every aspect of the writing process… planning plot, crafting characters, world building, dialogue, and more.
Each chapter includes specific support as you use the worksheets to enhance your fiction, non-fiction, memoir, and children’s books. There are even notes pages, to track your ideas throughout the program. Write directly on these pages and keep the book close by as a reference while you work on your project.
This book is divided into three major segments: one for writing craft, a second for marketing, and a third for publishing. One guidebook can’t possibly include everything, but this process brings most concepts together in one volume, so you don’t have to dig for too many additional resources.
330 pages; Paperback
- No swearing or use of deity as a swear word (dang, darn, and other substitutes okay)
- May contain minimal crude humor appropriate for young children and up
- No descriptions of nudity
- No sex or talking about sex
- No kissing (except a quick peck or two)
- May contain minimal violence or horror
- May contain minimal discrimination or bullying
- No drug, alcohol, or tobacco use by minors
- May contain small mention of alcohol and tobacco use by adults