We're Expanding Our Local & Indie Author Shelves in 2020!
Indie Authors are getting their own room! To help us connect with authors, and help grow our Indie Author Outreach Program, we have partnered with Pages Promotions, LLC as our exclusive manager of all Local and Indie Author placements, author reading & signing events, writing workshops, and special author showcases.
R&B Used Books shelves Local and Indie books on consignment. This means the author supplies the inventory of books, and we pay you 60% of the retail price (your royalty) each time a book is sold. R&B Used Books retains the other 40% to support our operation and philanthropic expenses. Royalty checks are typically mailed to authors or their representatives twice per year, once at the end of July and again in at the end of December. Authors are responsible for delivery of all income tax documents required by State and Federal officials. Although we do validate your sales with royalty statements, reporting sales by title, R&B Used Books does not supply 1099 forms.
Pages Promotions invites every Local and Indie Author placed at R&B Used Books, at no additional fee, the opportunity to appear in an episode of Indie Reads TV, a weekly local cable access television program that focuses on Indie Authors and Other People of The Book. If you are a Local and/or Indie Author and would like to place your books on our shelves, complete the form below, and an Author Advocate from Pages Promotions, LLC will contact you to make arrangements.
Pages Promotions, LLC charges a single $60 annual fee, which includes placement of ALL of your titles on our shelves, inventory management, event scheduling & hosting, and workshop development. Please DO Not deliver books or call the shop regarding book placement. All Local and Indie Author placements are managed through Pages Promotions, LLC, without exception.